Basic rules are as follows:
- Posting on this forum is intended for the sole purpose of answering questions on the topics listed in this forum, education of these topics, evolving this forum and website, enhancing the members' knowledge of the topics listed in this forum.
- All posts in these forums are limited to the appropriate topics. You may not post material that does not contribute to the sole purpose of the conversations created in their respectable fields. If you wish to chit-chat use the Coffee Break forum.
- All members must follow an anti-spam rule. No advertising of any kind is appropriate. Spamming includes putting links to your site within a post for the sole purpose of advertising your site or referral link. Moderators will determine if your link is against our spam rules. This site is not here for you to spam in order to earn dollars. It is here for members to discuss relevant topics to their forum related topics.
- Users may not use inappropriate language and must refrain from personally attacking other members. If you see something which is not appropriate please report it to a Moderator or Admin. See Registration Agreement. Inappropriate language/personal attack includes, but is not limited to: any material/comment which is knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, discriminatory, racist, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. Stalking a member from post to post is also not allowed.
- Your account is yours alone. You are responsible for any activity created with it. You may not share your account login with anyone. If you choose to ignore this important restriction your account, and any accounts associated with it, will be disabled.
- One account per member is allowed. Anyone with multiple accounts will be warned and have one account suspended. Only 1 (one) unique IP address is allowed per member. Any members found using the same IP address as another member will result in either one or both accounts being banned or suspended. (Unless you have prior approval from Admin).
- You may not post on behalf of any banned member in any public manner. This includes all forums, private messages, signatures, and e-mail features.
- No links should lead to adult porn sites or porn forums. There will be no exceptions to this rule. You will be automatically warned if you post any link which leads to an adult site OR forum.
- You may not have images or avatars promoting adult themes or harassing gestures that can be deemed as violating these rules, the Registration Agreement, or being unlawful. You may not post images as such either in any forum on this website.
- No links should lead to sites that encourage or advertise fraud/illegal activities. There will be no exceptions to this rule. You will be automatically banned if you post any link which leads to an illegal site OR forum.
- Warnings will be issued to those members who violate the rules. Multiple warnings or serious offense will result in suspension or banning of your account.
- If your complaint is made in a public post in the forum, it will automatically be deleted with no response made to your complaint. You're not allowed to commit a personal attack on an administrator or a moderator. If you have something to comment on a particular administrator or moderator, send him/her a personal message (PM) instead of attacking him/her.
- Any questioning or challenging of an administrator's/moderator's decision in the public forum, or editing or removing moderators' notes after they have edited your post, will result in immediate account suspension or - in extreme cases - banning of your account. This may be done without indication from an administrator or a moderator.
- You may not bump threads. Bumping can refer to posting useless information, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot or to bring it to the top of its forum. Moderators will use their discretion, depending on the nature of the post, as to whether to take action or not.